Sunday 20 May 2012

Chook Shed Architecture

For a long time I have been fascinated with chook Sheds. Its been a quite love affair but a lingering one. I have no idea where it has come from. I just love the idea of a little home for chickens, somewhere they can call their own. I love that each one is completely unique and a reflection of their owner for the most part. So I am having a photographic exhibition of Chook Shed Architecture in the Blackwood Valley. I'm toying with the idea of potographing them myself in Black and White. I think it will be a fun project. I'm going to have the exhibition at Pips Pottery and Tea House in Bridgetown and there will be an accompanying narrative. I'm in the process of applying for a grant and tomorrow I'm going to shoot my first chook house. Have a dream....do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment