Monday 23 July 2012

Menu Planning

I'm setting myself a goal to menu plan so that I feel more organised which is always a good thing as well as save on those dashes to the store and wasting of money. So if I know what is coming up for the week, I should be able to relax and know that I have everything that I need and everyone will be well fed.

Tuesday- Roast Chicken/Mashed Potato/Salad/Yohurt and Blueberry Cups with Muesli and Honey

Wednesday-Pumpkin Soup/Cheese rye Toasties/Fruit Platter

Thursday-Chicken Schnitzel/Creamy Potatoes/Peas/Banana Icecream

Friday-Baked Potatoes with Tuna and vegetables/Buckwheat Pancakes

Saturday-Asian Chicken Broth/Cheese RyeToasties/Fruit Platter

Sunday-Baked Potatoes with Tuna and Vegetables/Orange Syrup Cake

Monday-Omelettes/Salad/Orange Syrup Cake

Lets See how we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment