Sunday 8 July 2012

Study

So after some mild excitement at the package arriving with the new course materials for Childrens Literature Narrative Theory, well, it was very dry and horribly boring. So much so that I cn't bring myself to do it. My conception of what it would be an the reality were very different. Luckily I have found a University with a mid year intake for the Graduate Certificate in Early Childhood, so if I get in with my late entry, I can sart next week. The best part is that it can be done in 6 months full time which is half the time of the other University I was considering. Super.
Very super. Not going to get too excited until I'm accepted and even then I'm only doing it part time over a year but at least I'm on my way and can look forward to a teaching position in th field that I want to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment