Monday 5 August 2013

Little Lamb

I've been doing a little bit of work on the design for my shop.Everything I've ordered has started to arrive.Its nice to get little parcels each day.I think with four children it is better to focus on a product I can source and assemble rather than actually crafting something. That way I'm not under pressure to do something really well which is hard when the kids are little and need you. Well that's for me anyway. I like design and packaging so I'm going to enjoy finding nice wool and pretty beads for the needle tops. I have found some great large wooden needles for kids and no I'm just working on the best wool. I really like the chunky Merino wool and its great for little hands. Now to work on some pretty pastel and earthy colours. Emx

No comments:

Post a Comment